Independent Insulation Group (I²G) aims to be the Nordic region’s leading consultants in high voltage technology and power system studies. We are currently looking for engineers that can join us in reaching that goal.
We are looking to extend our capabilities related to electric power engineering, and we are searching for talented engineers to join our team of consultants.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. with experience from the power industry (having a Ph.D. or similar is meritorious)
- Experience with power system modelling and studies using software tools such as PSCAD, PowerFactory, PSS/E, or similar is meritorious
- Speaks and writes Swedish and English at a professional level
- Flat organization encouraging professional growth in a team of specialists
- Possibility to shape your work based on your technical interests
- Flexibility regarding working hours and work from home arrangements
- Varied and interesting assignments ranging from commercial projects to research and development
- Participation in international working groups (CIGRE or similar) is encouraged
- Competitive salary including health insurance coverage
- Generous wellness allowance within the applicable fiscal limit (friskvårdsbidrag)
Our main offices are situated in Ludvika, Sweden.
How to apply
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter attached. Applications are evaluated continuously.
For any questions about the position, contact Andreas Dernfalk, +46(0)10-1510854.