List of publications
- O. Lennerhag, M. Bollen, “Power system impacts of decreasing resonance frequencies”, International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP), 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- O. Lennerhag, M. Bollen, “Impact of uncertainties on resonant overvoltages”, IPST, 2019, Perpignan, France
- O. Lennerhag, M. Bollen, “A power system model for resonance studies”, CIRED, 2019, Madrid, Spain
- O. Lennerhag, M. Bollen, “A stochastic aggregate harmonic load model”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2020
- O. Lennerhag, J. Lundquist, C. Engelbrecht, T. Karmokar, M. Bollen, ”An improved statistical method for calculating lightning overvoltages in HVDC overhead line/cable systems”, Energies, 2019, available here: https://www.mdpi.com/1996-1073/12/16/3121
- O. Lennerhag, M. Bollen, “Impact of uncertainties on resonant overvoltages following transformer energization”, Elsevier – Electric Power Systems Research 187, 106503, 2020.
- O. Lennerhag, M. Bollen, “Application of a stochastic aggregate harmonic load model to distribution networks”, accepted for presentation in CIRED 2021, Genéve, Switzerland.
Power system model for resonance studies
The document below lists revisions to the research report “Power System Model for Resonance Studies”, available here (ISBN 978-91-7790-213-3). The benchmark model is included in PowerFactory as a built-in example case. Revisions are listed by date.
The latest revision was performed 2020-03-04.